This is a Stay and Play session based on language, communication and books and is suitable for ages 0-5. This playgroup is not running in the summer, but will return September 2018.
You will have a chance to:-
- Join in with singing, rhymes, stories and parachute games.
- Listen to stories and songs from around the world and in different languages.
- Take part in book swaps – bring in books to swap with each other.
- Experience lots of new experiences which will in turn widen vocabulary.
- Take part in free play with some activities based on well known stories.
- Socialise and play with other children, Learn to share and take turns.
- Meet other parents and gain support from each other, our staff and volunteers. Get information about support services.
- Have healthy snacks and drinks.
Recommended donation of £2 per family waged and 50p unwaged.
If you would like to volunteer to tell us a story or traditional tale in another language or teach us a song from your home country, please contact us through our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07498563636.
For more, see our poster: Chatterboxes and Bookworms poster (pdf)