Come along to find out how you can save energy and cut your bills!
- Hear about energy surveys of six typical Botley homes
- Short films on saving energy in Oxfordshire homes
- Energy advisors to answer your questions.
- Practical tips
Two free online Zoom sessions with Vanessa Campion (Health Visitor) and Hayley Hayle (Botley Bridges). Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your space at either workshop.
Wednesday, 26th October, 10:00 – 11:00am
- When to start introducing solids to your baby
We have three new courses starting soon:-
Baby Sleep Workshop
Wednesday 28th September 10-11am, free online Baby Sleep Workshop. Join Hayley from Botley Bridges and Vanessa Campion (Health Visitor with a special interest in Baby’s sleep) for an informal workshop … Read the rest “New courses starting soon”
To raise funds for Botley Bridges and celebrate Hayley’s BEM award, we will be hosting the pop up cafe at Louie Memorial Pavilion on Arnold’s Way on Sunday, 18th September.
There will be tea, cake and children’s craft activities.
Free weekly course for parents/carers, starting Friday, November 12 10:00 – 11:30am, for 5 weeks.
- Developing communication and relationship skills
- Enhancing self-esteem and empathy with our children
- Understanding and responding to difficult feelings – our own and our children’s
We are delighted that we can now return with our very popular First Aid courses. These are suitable for parents/carers/grandparents or anybody that spends time with babies and young children. The courses are very informative and fun!
We have the … Read the rest “First Aid Sessions for parents/carers”